Industrial rabbit breeding module designed to optimize the useful space of production of each ship. With this module the parameters of durability, ergonomics, savings and environmental impact are optimized, with the main objective of maximizing the productivity of the rabbit furrow installation. There are two versions depending on the upper floor: The first version with 8 multi-purpose departments, which can be converted into fattening or maternity departments thanks to an easily installed and extracted nest front, and the second version with 16 departments for replacement . In both versions the lower floor has 12 multi-purpose departments.
- Available in two versions of the upper floor: with 8 multi-purpose departments, which can be converted into fattening or maternity departments, and the second version with 16 departments for replacement.
- Made of reinforced galvanized rod Ø 2.7 mm, reinforced galvanized sheet and thermoplastics with a special composition to prevent rabbits from gnawing it.
- Nest sides manufactured in plastic material, avoiding corners of dirt and drafts.
- Collecting trays of the upper basket made of galvanized sheet to increase the useful life.
- Feeder for rationing, with system of automatic feeding of filling by sinfín. Each department has an independent storage hopper, to control the maximum level of feed consumption of each department.
- Collective doors for 3 apartments with opening of the nest and the total of the cage, allowing to have an access to the nest or free to all its interior.
- Water installation with rigid PVC pipe that allows adapting any automatic drinker (pacifier, Logis cup etc.).
- Designed for maximum use of the volume of the ship, increasing the productivity of the farm.
- Measures (front, widht, height)
- 249x202x158 cm
- Pit Width
- 192 cm
- Department Measures
- 90x40x38 cm
You might also like