This automatic horse drinker is made entirely of aluminium that keeps a constant water level. It can be connected to a hose, and its level is adjustable.
The installation is very simple; It is just necessary to put the drinker to the wall using lag screws, and then it has to be connected to the hose. The filter has to be connected between the tube line and the valve. Its high pressure floating valve, keeps the water fresh and clean permanently.
Drinker Recommended Height:
Recommendations for Use:
- Avoid placing it under direct sunlight so that the water do not get hot.
- Keep the drinker clean.
- Periodically check the water level regulation.
Water level adjustment
- Unscrew the hexagon screw and remove the cover pushing up putting pressure.
- Tight the screw (1) to lower the level or loose it to make the level rises.
- Tight the hexagon screw again (2).
- Check that the float (3) do not get stuck (this would indicate the water level is minimal or null) and that it is not too loose this would indicate that the water level is very high, and may overflow).