- Bolted structure made on hot-dip galvanized IPE beam.
- Cover sandwich panel (plate-polyurethane-plate) of 30 mm. thick, with mobile ridge to facilitate the ventilation inside.
- Possibility of double ceiling to hide the structure.
- Sandwich panel enclosures (plate-polyurethane-plate) of 40 mm. thick, polycarbonate windows of 8 mm, double-hung central opening through manual lathes (possibility of double glazed swing windows).
- Frontispiece equipped with access doors 1.50 x 0.90 meters wide and 2 meters high (one in each gear).
- Possibility of mounting the enclosure on the outside or inside part of the pillars.
- Exits to the outside of animals through sash windows practicable from the central inside aisle.
- It is not necessary to melt tie plates in the perimetral shoe foundation, since the structure is fixed with expansion metal anchor or chemical anchor.
You might also like