The new plastic laying nest is composed of two pieces, the body and the bucket. The body has a cylindrical shape and is characterized by its robustness, design and ventilation at the top to avoid condensation inside the cabin. The new plastic hedge has the bucket of the Comfort hedge. This new bucket apart from being developed for easy maintenance, has some legs to be able to put it on any surface without the need to screw it to the wall, so we facilitate its mobility throughout the corral ensuring its perfect operation. The storage of each bucket has been developed to store 8 to 12 eggs and the lid is held high to facilitate the collection of eggs with one hand.
- Extraible tray to be cleanned easy and quickly. It is not necessary to unscrew to extract, as it happens in other models in the market.
- Holes in the up part of the arc of the nest, for the ventilation and to avoid condensation inside
- The lid of the tray, stand up when it opens to take the eggs more comfortable.
- Can be stand on the floor or fix to wire or wall.
- High capacity of eggs (+- 12 units per tray).
- Stackable trays.
- Tray with little holes to prevent the accumulation of dirt.
- Unique colours thanks to its material